During the fifth century BCE, the ancient Greeks pursued the elusive fountain of youth, and in India, people still actively practice Ayurveda – the ancient science of longevity. Both countries share tales of people who lived much longer than the norm, and whether you believe it or not, I’m sure you’d love to have more life in your years.
From fewer aches and pains to waking up supple in the morning, missing the afternoon slump and maintaining your manhood for longer, there are many reasons why you might want to pursue the anti-aging supplements we’ll share in this article.
The Secret Behind Anti Aging Foods and Supplements for Men
In recent years, much of the research on anti-aging foods and supplements for men focused on a type of protein called sirtuins. These silent information regulators control the rate at which men age. They also determine our lifespan.
SIRT1, also known as longevity genes, activate a number of biological processes. It is in Panax ginseng, garlic and a controversial herbal supplement, Polygonum multiflorum. This supplement has been shows to potentially cause liver damage. Thankfully the ingredient is found in three potent anti-aging herbs.
The Science Behind Anti-Aging Foods and Supplements for Men
In order to activate anti aging effects, you must activate hormonal and biochemical anti-aging pathways and reinvigorate cells to their original, youthful functioning. This is the key to combining herbs, anti-aging foods and supplements for men to generate lasting effects. By improving cellular function and cell regeneration, your cells will start functioning optimally, and you will start looking and feeling younger.
Top 7 Anti-Aging Foods and Supplements for Men
- Antioxidants – Antioxidants are nature’s best defenders against the aging process. They remove toxins that are the internal cause of skin damage.
- CoQ10 – This supplement assists the body in processing other essential nutrients, especially vitamins A and E, which it brings to the surface. Being a potent immune booster, it also helps to provide better immune support while delivering durable, younger skin.
- Coconut Oil – Used topically, coconut oil moisturizes deeply, repairing scarring, fine lines and wrinkles. Eating a tablespoon of coconut oil a day offers many tremendous benefits, ranging from calorie control to improving heart and joint health.
- Fish Oil – Fish oil protects the skin and hair, resulting in a more youthful appearance. It helps promote the healing process and enhancing the hair, skin and nails.
- Magnesium – Although extremely common, magnesium deficiency can cause the blood vessels in the brain to constrict to cause migraines. At the same time, it can cause the serotonin receptors to malfunction.
- Probiotics – Crucial for gut health, probiotics fight the bad bacteria in your gut that are caused by irritable bowel syndrome, infections, chemotherapy, and antibiotics.It can also improve your immune system.
- Zinc – Research has shown that zinc has a potent effect on testosterone levels, which can help improve your libido and sexual health. It can improve the frequency and potency of sexual intercourse.