Benefits of Potassium
Potassium is a electrolyte, natural pain desensitizer and natural diuretic that supports:
- healthy nervous function
- joint health
- heart and muscle health
- athletic performance
- normal blood pressure.
Athletes, people who use diuretics, people who consume alcohol frequently, and people on very low calorie or food restrictive diets, may be at risk for potassium deficiency.
Zemvelo Potassium Features
Zemvelo Liquid Ionic Potassium Concentrate (formerly Mineralife) contains added CHD-Fulvic Acid to further increase absorption and enhance overall well-being as fulvic acid has the ability to naturally support the body’s immune, inflammatory, and detoxification response.
- NATURAL: Prepared from a pure elemental source.
- EASY TO USE: Liquid solution that eliminates the need to swallow hands-full of tablets.
- CONCENTRATED: 19,800 PPM or mg/L
- EXCELLENT VALUE: 8 oz bottle provides 48 day supply
Potassium for Healthy Blood Pressure
Potassium helps to control the heart’s electrical activity to help regulate beat rhythms, circulation and blood pressure. Diets high in sodium and low in potassium can contribute to cardiovascular stress.
Potassium for Athletes
Potassium helps promote muscle relaxation in order to prevent cramps, spasms and difficulty exercising. Low potassium levels can result in fatigue and a breakdown of muscle mass. Additionally, potassium may help to maintain a strong bone structure.
What is Zemvelo Liquid Potassium Supplement?
Zemvelo Potassium is combined with clinically tested professional grade CHD-Fulvic Acid to further increase absorption and enhance overall well-being as fulvic acid has the ability to naturally support the body’s immune, inflammatory, and detoxification response.
- Potassium neutralizes acids to help maintain the correct body pH.
- Potassium works with Sodium in all cells including nerve synapses to maintain/restore membrane potential and assist in metabolic processes.
- Potassium is also vital to cardiovascular and nerve function, through regulating the transfer of nutrients into cells.
- Potassium promotes faster healing of cuts, bruises and other injuries.
- Potassium aids in joint health by neutralizing acids that may cause joint stiffness.