Benefits of Silver Supplement
The benefits of silver are widely discussed in the scientific literature. Its historical uses are also well documented and date back thousands of years. There is renewed interest in silver, not only in its medicinal use but also in countless other applications.
Silver supports metabolic function and benefits the body in many ways.
- Silver naturally holds onto oxygen molecules, which readily react with harmful substances that effect the immune response. This helps shield the body’s life-preserving cellular process known as cellular respiration, supporting the body’s immune response.
- Silver ions can attach to cell membranes that could be harboring immune-compromising substances directly helping to support the immune system.
- Ultimately silver can be a powerful, natural shield that benefits the body in many ways.
Zemvelo Silver Features
Zemvelo’s Silver (formerly Mineralife Silver) is prepared from a 99.999% pure elemental silver source.
- QUICK ABSORPTION: Angstrom-sized silver particles provide the greatest absorption, effect and utilization in the body–a consistent small particle size in every dose.
- CONCENTRATED: At 20 PPM or mg/L concentration, 1 teaspoon provides 100mcg of silver.
- EXCELLENT VALUE: 8 oz bottle provides 48 servings.
Silver as an Immune Boost
Silver has a long history of incredible benefits, if most significant is its ability to support the body’s immune system. Not only does silver support the immune system, it supports healthy skin also. In the Middle Ages, silver spoons were given by wealthy godparents to babies as christening presents. Those “born with a silver spoon in their mouths” benefited from silver’s purifying properties. Phoenicians stored water, wine and vinegar in silver bottles to prevent spoiling.
Silver for Inflammatory Support
Colloidal silver is also fantastic in supporting a normal inflammatory response. Case in point: Researchers at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) studied the effects of inflammation after being treated by colloidal silver; they found that the inflamed skin of pigs treated with silver experienced near-normal skin after 72 hours, while other treatment groups not treated with silver remained inflamed. Research is beginning to reflect what many people have already known anecdotally for years — that colloidal silver can support the body’s natural ability to support healthy swelling, healing, and cell recovery!
Silver is a natural element that can be found in whole grains, edible and medicinal mushrooms, mammalian milk, spring water, sea water and tap water. Used medicinally for more than 2,000 years, silver has played an integral role in safeguarding human health.
Silver was one of the few antimicrobial treatments available before the discovery of modern therapies. By the 1800s, silver nitrate was used to help with healing wounds and skin irritations. In 1852, it was discovered that using fine silver wires for sutures supported healing repaired flesh.
In America’s Old West, silver coins were dropped into drinking water barrels for they believed it would protect against water-borne illness, and during the Civil War, silver was used to help with healing contagious skin irritations. In the 1880s, the use of silver nitrate during childbirth was to help prevent post-delivery irritations. Colloidal Silver was first discovered in the 1890’s.
By the 1930s, Colloidal silver was the preferred choice of physicians for supporting the immune system and the body’s innate healing process. Silver was used to help treat infections on the World War I battlefields, but medicinal usage of silver declined with the advent of modern therapies shortly thereafter.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.