Benefits of Vegan Omega 3 + 6
Zemvelo Vegan Omegas Features
Zemvelo Vegan Omega-3 provides a balanced ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) to EPA (Eicosaphentaenoic Acid) to compliment a vegan, vegetarian or lean protein diet.
Zemvelo Vegan Omega-3:
- ALL NATURAL: Sourced from Schizochytrium sp. algae
- CONCENTRATION: Provides 550mg total Omega 3 with 300mg of DHA and 150mg EPA, plus 40mg of Omega-6
- DIETARY RESTRICTIONS: Vegan Friendly, KETO, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Non-GMO, Alcohol Free, Nut Free
- EXCELLENT VALUE: 30 count bottle provides 30 day supply with only 1 capsule a day
Why Zemvelo Vegan Omega-3?
The Vegan Omega 3 capsule is a blended, wholistic essential fatty acid supplement that will allow you to get essential daily nutrient support in one, convenient dose.
Body Friendly Formula
Zemvelo Vegan Omega 3 is an algal oil is a fish free, vegan source of essential fatty acids, providing a rich source of DHA & EPA in daily nutrition. A more bioavailable source of Omega-3 for Vegans than flaxseed oil and an ideal compliment to any plant-based, vegetarian or lean protein nutrition plan.
The slow release capsule allows for nutrient protection from stomach acids allowing for digestion and uptake in the intestinal tract.
Closer Look at DHA & EPA
- Brain Boosting – Optimal brain function relies on increased levels of DHA to help reduce accelerated aging of the brain and cognitive impairments such as memory loss. Sharpen your memory, mental focus, & boost concentration.
- Heart Health – High concentrations of EPA & DHA also promote cardiovascular health.
- Skin Heath – Vegan Omega 3 is rich in DHA, a structural component of your skin responsible for the health of cell membranes supporting a soft, supple & wrinkle-free complexion.
- Vision Health – DHA is a major structural component of the retina of the eye, helping to maintain long-term vision health and viability.
- Joint Health – DHA is beneficial for anti-inflammatory effects helping to maintain joint suppleness and minimize regular discomfort.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.