Benefits of Cal/Mag
Zemvelo (formerly Mineralife) Cal/Mag (Calcium + Magnesium) comes in convenient liquid form that makes it easy for the whole family to use. Cal/Mag has been shown to:
- improve sleep
- aid stress management
- prevent premature aging
- encourage positive moods
- promote healthy nerve transmission
- aid the development and maintenance of healthy bones
Zemvelo Cal/Mag Features
Angstrom-sized, CHD-FA (Fulvic Acid) complexed, water soluble (IsoIonic™) calcium, magnesium, and boron provide the greatest absorption for maximum benefit.
- POTENT: Prepared in the perfect formulation for optimum absorption and functioning in the body.
- NATURAL: Prepared from a pure elemental source.
- MAXIMUM ABSORPTION: Contains CHD-FA to enhance absorption and overall well-being
- EXCELLENT VALUE: 1 cap-full provides 9% of the Daily Value for Calcium, 16% of the Daily Value for Magnesium and 500mcg of Boron. An 8oz bottle provides 48 day supply of calcium and magnesium.
The Right Cal/Mag Ratio for Women
Most women take large amounts of calcium and half the amount of magnesium to help them stay younger for longer and to maintain bone health. However, too much calcium can actually cause your bones to become more fragile. It is the correct balance of calcium to magnesium that is critical, as too much calcium relative to magnesium can create imbalance. We have calculate the ideal balance for you so there is nothing for you to calculate.
Cal/Mag for Heart Health
German researcher and nutritionist, Thomas Steinmetz investigated a spate of sudden heart attacks that occurred in the U.S. between 1940 and 1994 and found that magnesium deficiency was to blame for the deaths of eight million people. The correct balance of calcium and magnesium promotes healthy heart function, including optimal muscle contraction and relaxation, good blood flow and clean arteries.
Why Zemvelo Cal/Mag?
Zemvelo Cal/Mag is crucial for anyone who experiences elevated stress levels from time to time, as well as for women, individuals concerned with aging and heart health.
Calcium helps with muscle contraction, while magnesium helps them to relax and regulate blood pressure. It also reduces spasms and prevents plaque formation in the arteries.
When faced with excessive stress, the body loses magnesium faster than normal. Stress also causes the adrenal glands to increase adrenaline and cortisol secretion, which in turn increases magnesium excretion, and even more cortisol is produced. This process reduces the body’s DHEA (anti-aging nutrient) levels.
Stress causes your cells to release fatty acids, which attach to magnesium and hampers magnesium from being absorbed.
The ideal Cal/Mag balance can benefit mental well being by helping to alleviate pressures in times of stress.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.