Benefits of Chromium
Chromium is needed for energy because it is involved in the glucose metabolism (called Glucose Tolerance Factor or GTF). When your chromium levels are low, it takes twice as long for the insulin in your body to remove glucose from the blood. Studies have shown that Chromium maintains stable, healthy blood sugar levels by improving the utilization of insulin.
- helps to carry proteins
- plays a vital role in liver synthesis, and synthesis of proteins, fats and cholesterol.
- improves the body’s insulin utilization to help maintain normal blood sugar levels.
Our easy-to-take Chromium supplement can form part of a preventative health program to support:
- Circulatory System Health
- Weight Loss
- Health and normal blood sugar levels
- Healthy Heart Function
- Healthy LDL and HDL Cholesterol Levels
Zemvelo Chromium Features
Zemvelo (formerly Mineralife) liquid ionic chromium supplement is:
- NATURAL: Zemvelo Chromium is prepared from a pure elemental source.
- MAXIMUM ABSORPTION: Zemvelo Chromium is made from Angstrom-sized, water soluble minerals (IsoIonic™) to provide the greatest absorption and utilization in the body.
- EXCELLENT VALUE: 8oz bottle provides 96 day supply
Chromium for Heart Health
Chromium plays a number of roles in maintaining cardiovascular health. Numerous studies have shown that low levels of Chromium are an indicator for heart health issues. Chromium is also involved in the synthesis of cholesterol and fats and may play a role in cardiovascular health through this mechanism. Chromium supplements may help maintain healthy heart function.*
Chromium for Healthy Glucose Tolerance
Researchers estimate that 2 out of every 3 Americans are hypoglycemic, pre-hypoglycemic or diabetic. Chromium improves the body’s utilization of insulin to maintain normal blood sugar levels and is a necessary element for the metabolism of glucose.*
Why Zemvelo Chromium?
The modern diet tends to lack sufficient amounts of essential nutrients, which causes people to be deficient in minerals such as chromium.
Chromium deficiency may lead to a higher risk of heart complications and high cholesterol, weak bones and bone loss, poor blood glucose control, delayed recovery and wound healing and stunted development and growth. It may also lead to poor memory and concentration, worsened eye health, low energy and fatigue, poor skin health, changes in body weight and increased anxiety.
Research has shown that chromium is effective in a number of aspects of a healthy lifestyle, including:
- healthy weight management
- healthy blood sugar level
- heart health
- and brain health.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.