Benefits of Copper
Copper helps sustain energy levels, balance hormones, maintain a healthy metabolism, and prevent premature aging, to name but a few benefits. Most importantly, though, copper helps with hemoglobin and red cell production, and assists with oxygen and iron utilization.
In addition to aiding the formation of bone, hemoglobin, and red blood cells, copper makes protein more bioavailable in the body. It works synergistically with iron and frees iron to be better utilized.
Copper also combines with vitamin C and zinc to form elastin, a highly elastic protein found which helps the body’s connective tissues to retain their shape.
Used for its anti-aging benefits and preventative care, copper can help you maintain:
- organ health
- healthy hair
- healthy LDL and HDL cholesterol balance
- normal thyroid function
- healthy iron levels
- proper blood sugar levels
- healthy hair, skin, and nails
- healthy joints, cartilage and tendons
Mineralife Copper Features
Mineralife offers an easy-to-take liquid ionic copper supplement that is:
- NATURAL: Prepared from a pure elemental source.
- MAXIMUM ABSORPTION: Contains CHD-Fulvic Acid to enhance absorption and overall well-being. 1/2 cap provides 100% of the Daily Value for Copper.
- EXCELLENT VALUE: 8oz bottle provides 96 day supply.
Copper for Healthy Brain Function
Studies have shown that copper supports vital neurotransmitters that help maintain a happy, positive mood, mental focus and good energy levels.
Copper for Healthy Iron Levels
Copper supports iron in hemoglobin and red blood cell synthesis. Copper deficiency can cause iron levels to lower, which might lead to iron related imbalance and complications.
Why Mineralife Copper?
Angstrom-sized, water soluble minerals (IsoIonic™) provide the greatest absorption and utilization in the body. Mineralife Copper is enhanced with CHD-Fulvic Acid that enhances absorption for overall wellbeing.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.