Benefits of Zinc
Zinc aids in the proper assimilation of vitamins to help maintain body tissues. It is important in the synthesis of DNA and has been noted for its healing properties.
Zinc creates a defense against infection-causing bacteria and viruses and can provide nutritional support for healthy individuals recovering from surgery.
- Can help with combating occasional stress
- Can help with regulating appetite
- Can enhance the senses of taste and smell
- Helps in dealing with the effects of heavy metal exposure
- Helps to support healthy immune and endocrine systems
- Supports healthy skin and hair
- Helps eliminate body odor
- Accelerates healing from temporary skin damage
- Helps to maintain prostate, liver, kidney, adrenal, and gastrointestinal health
- Promotes growth rate and mental development in healthy infants.
- Supports immune health, healthy brain function, clear skin, anti-aging and a healthy lifestyle.
Mineralife Zinc Features
Clinically Tested professional grade CHD-Fulvic Acid has been added to our zinc supplement to further increase absorption and enhance overall well-being as fulvic acid has the ability to naturally support the body’s immune, inflammatory, and detoxification response.
Mineralife’s Zinc is:
- ALL NATURAL: Prepared from a pure elemental source
- CONCENTRATED: Concentration: 7,200 PPM or mg/L. 2.5ml (1/2 cap) provides 120% of the Daily Value for Zinc.
- EXCELLENT VALUE: 8 oz bottle provides 96 day supply.
Zinc for a Healthy Libido
Zinc deficiency can lead to vaginal dryness and low testosterone levels. Supplementing with zinc can help improve your sex drive.
Zinc for Healthy Skin
Not only does zinc speed up the healing of cuts and wounds, but it can also dramatically reduce the severity of acne.
Zinc deficiency is quite common, especially in people who do not enough foods that contain zinc, and in those who have digestive disorders that make it difficult to absorb zinc from zinc-rich foods. While some foods contain “added zinc”, the type of zinc is not as easily absorbed into the body because it is bound to anti nutrients that prevent absorption.
Zinc is an extremely important mineral covering every base from immune health and sexual function to clear skin and healthy brain function. Zinc is critical for the formation and activity of many enzymes and cells that play a role in the maintenance of a healthy immune system. Zinc supplements have been used in the medical world for centuries.* In the 1800s, surgeons used zinc as an antiseptic/antibiotic after surgery because of its amazing support of body repair.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.